I’m pleased to present the eighth version of Multiglot—a free web app for learning words in foreign languages. Multiglot now has 5275 flashcards across 5 languages, using 4899 images. For the first time, Multiglot has its own dedicated website, separate from the app. This will make it easier to add more information about language-learning with Multiglot. I’m also pleased to welcome our 301st user! Multiglot is tiny compared to the other language apps out there, but given that it was only released one year ago and still isn’t being developed full-time, that feels like an achievement! A big thanks to those of you who have offered feedback and support this first year.
In this release
- new website with better screenshots
- clearer dashboard for logged in users
- refined lessons system
- chart of lessons completed in the past week
- new level calculation per language
- chart of level per language
- new course completion percentages per language
- chart of course completion percentages per language
- refined chart of flashcards per box for a language
- quick statistic of lessons completed today
Flashcards per language
Now that the overall structure of the app is pretty stable, I’m looking at expanding the content of the language courses themselves. That will most likely be by starting to increase the number of images available, and working with translators to create new flashcards for our existing languages. You can also expect some smaller new features and improvements!
Happy language learning! 🇬🇧 🇪🇸 🇫🇷 🇩🇪 🇨🇿